Want to do more?
Your voice really does make a difference!
Here’s how you can help:
- Contact our office at email@example.com to see how you can participate in our work or sign up to volunteer!
- Sign up for our e-newsletter, sent once a week, to keep up with critical Flagstaff activities, news, and events.
- Like F3 on Facebook – we post multiple times a day. It really is a great way to keep up with our activities and important Flagstaff happenings!
- Apply to serve on a City Commission. There are many important commissions such as Planning & Zoning, the Water Commission, the Open Space Commission that provide an important voice on these issues to City Council. Go to the City of Flagstaff Boards & Commissions page (and/or Coconino County Boards & Commissions page) to check out vacancies. *Note that even if the upcoming vacancy date listed is a year or two in the future, there is a high turnover rate so check back often for openings.
- Attend Flagstaff City Council meetings. It is critical that council members hear from the public – otherwise, they make their decision in a vacuum. And, we promise, the meetings really are fascinating! You can view upcoming Council agendas on the City’s website and watch the council session streaming. Or, sign up for our e-newsletter and we will let you know when there is an upcoming critical issue on the council agenda.
Contact Your Elected Officials
Our elected officials make decisions every day that effect our lives. Be informed. And, make sure you know how to easily contact YOUR elected officials:
City of Flagstaff Council Members (email addresses)
- Vice Mayor Adam Shimoni
- Councilmember Regina Salas
- Councilmember Aslan
- Councilmember Jamie Whelan
- Councilmember Charlie Odegaard
- Councilmember Jim McCarthy
Coconino County Board of Supervisors (email addresses)
State Representatives for LD6
Walt Blackman (email) or (602) 926-3043
Bob Thorpe (email) or (602) 926-5219
State Senator for LD6